Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

THANKS - To ALL who have added me as a Friend

8 posts in this topic

Posted

Just trying to Thank all of you who have given me the distinction of being your "Friend".

There may be some on here who would rather classify me as a "Fiend"!  :lol:

I have not added any "Friends", because I did not want any of the 857 members here to feel like I had left them out of the list.    I just want to be a friend to everyone on here and enjoy talking to each one on any subject.   I wake up with severe pains in my right shoulder every morning.  This site helps ease the pain a little, and gives me hope that I can finish my bird someday.

Wish I could meet you at Osh, but cant this year.

Best Wishes to all my Friends.

EDMO

2 people like this

Posted

I guess I never do it cause I dont bother to use that function.. the software allows a lot of stuff to be done that I dont do, just keeping the lights on here keeps me busy enough most days :lol:

Every day you wake up and can still log on must mean I consider ya a friend not a fiend hahahahahaha

:BC:

Posted

I keep forgetting about that function, too. Maybe We should give Leni a couple negative karma points for not pointing that out to us... :)

I've learned to deal with my bad shoulder by embibing massive amounts of Windsor whiskey. God love those canukians!

1 person likes this

Posted

maybe if you switched hands every once in awhile you wouldnt throw your shoulder out.. :lmao:

Give me all the negative points you can, I will just stack them with the ones from the wife hahahaha then I will medicate much in the same way you do.

2 people like this

Posted

You gotta be Shittin' me, Leni! You pissed off your new wife already?

1 person likes this

Posted

I dont get on here much Ed in the Summer because of my work schedule,but when I do I get a kick out of reading your stuff.Everyone on here contributes in their own way from their own experiences.Thats why this is the only forum I do anymore.I dont know how to do the friend thing on here but I enjoy your post.Randy

1 person likes this

Posted

You gotta be Shittin' me, Leni! You pissed off your new wife already?

What can ya say, when your good your good and I guess I am just that damn good :lmao:  Naw its all good on the home front :lol:  But I had to say something funny.

Posted (edited)

No current wife is as pissed-off as the Ex!  Believe me, I know from experience!!!  :lol:

I was always told, "Better to be pissed-off than pissed-on!"

EdM O

Edited by Ed In Missouri
1 person likes this