Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Rules... Read them before you contact me..

6 posts in this topic

Posted

OK here we go again... the only rules for the general forum are that we dont bash another member or that members plane or project.  We are here to have fun so lets do so!  You can post up anything on just about anysubject you want... Fluff is welcome as is any fun flying stories or drunken bar brawls.  The purpose of this forum is to build a community where we can ENJOY ourselves, BE ourselves, and share knowledge.

Post away and most of all have fun.

Posted

I have noticed that there is some very sensitive people on this forum.all you have to remember is ,opinions are like assholes everybody has one.

1 person likes this

Posted

I beleive many times conflict arises because we do not have the benefit of voice inflection and facial expression when communicating via text. The smileys are here to help others interpret mood and voice. I'm guilty of not using them when I perhaps should. And then of course, most of us have not physicaly met one another. We have little information about each other's personality.

Never drink and text. :beerchug:     Where's that one that looks like a growing green leafy weed?  :bugeyes:

Posted

Nukapoint I am not arguing but can you cite a specific example? If you think these people are sensitive you should try some other forums. I post regularly on 15 or more forums and this community is by far the most relaxed I've seen.

1 person likes this

Posted

Damn! I said the fish were ugly!

Posted

Please note this thread is from May of 2007....