Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Kitfox 1 kit for sale

18 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi all,  A while back I ran across a Kitfox 1 Kit that had hardly any work done on it, and bought it.  Now I've decided to put it up for sale.  Posted an ad on barnstormers last night for it.  No engine, prop, instruments, or chemicals for the cover although I do have the fabric.  I think nearly everything else is there.  $5250.  I think this would be a fun plane with an HKS on it. I have more pics and can take more of specific parts if any one is interested.  218-254-2404   Jim Chuk

post-329-0-79760400-1410269820_thumb.jpg

post-329-0-76364000-1410269836_thumb.jpg

post-329-0-38772800-1410269859_thumb.jpg

post-329-0-16744400-1410269908_thumb.jpg

post-329-0-82249600-1410269930_thumb.jpg

Posted

Do you have the crates to ship the kit? thx Marv

Posted

Couldn't edit first post.

Do you have the instructions for the kit?

Posted

I should have posted this already, but the kit is sold.  I don't have the crates, but did have the build manual.  Thanks for your interest.  Jim Chuk

Posted

I have a Kitfox 1 clone fuselage, with manual, and lots of parts to sell cheap - but want it picked up in Missouri.

EdMO

Posted

Just wanted to let everyone know who expressed interest in this kit, the kit is back up for sale.  After waiting for more than a month with just a  minimal deposit put down, I haven't heard from the buyer in a good long while.  That being the case, it's back on the market.  Thanks,  Jim Chuk

Posted

The kit is no longer for sale. I do have a different toy in the hangar though. Jim Chuk

post-329-0-77912500-1415926948_thumb.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

Renegade?

Posted

Summit Everest. Has 154" track. I ran it up and down my strip tonight, and man, what excelleration! Fastest sled I've ever rode. I better sell it quick. Jim Chuk

Posted

I'm pretty sure I got frostbite just looking at the snow on the front skis........

Posted

We had + 6 F this morning.  But it's colder out west!  I'm not really looking forward to winter.  Jim Chuk

Posted

I guess you'll be getting some good out of all the firewood I saw stacked up at your place then!  :-)

It's supposed to get down to 25 degrees here in north Florida Tuesday night (be back to 70 on Thursday).  I expect a run on heavy coats at the local stores.... 

Mark

Posted (edited)

This is my deck on the house as of Monday this week...

What part of the country are you in, Jim?

post-36-0-27152500-1416004357_thumb.jpg

Edited by Av8r3400

Posted

I'm in northern Mn. About 60 miles NNW of Duluth. Closest town is Chisholm. Right in the middle of the Iron Range (iron ore mines) Just saw on the TV that it was already only +2 F and clear, so it will get below 0 tonight. Jim Chuk

Posted

I have always wondered - How, Why, When, and What shyster politician got the upper part of Wisconsin cut off from that state and made it the "Upper Peninsula" of Michigan? Never made sense to me, and I lived in Michigan for a while when young. Couldn't understand why Duluth was in Mn either?

EDMO

Posted

I have always wondered - How, Why, When, and What shyster politician got the upper part of Wisconsin cut off from that state and made it the "Upper Peninsula" of Michigan? Never made sense to me, and I lived in Michigan for a while when young. Couldn't understand why Duluth was in Mn either?

EDMO

Michigan and Ohio went to war over Toledo (well, at least they marched militia's in that direction). In the end, Ohio got Toledo and Michigan got the U.P. as a consolation prize.

Posted (edited)

Thanks Geoffrey,

I always thought that there must be a reason why Wisconsin lost the land.  Usually, its a politician trying to make money - seems like things never change!   :lol:

EDMO

Edited by EDMO
1 person likes this

Posted

Thanks Geoffrey,

I always thought that there must be a reason why Wisconsin lost the land.  Usually, its a politician trying to make money - seems like things never change!   :lol:

EDMO

I have since studied the division of the states along the waterways, and concluded that there had to be some compromise to give each one access to the water routes and resources in the waters - Look at Mississippi and how it also connects with a small portion on the water.  Guessing this may be more obvious in Northern States.   EDMO