Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Avid (model B) Parts for sale

5 posts in this topic

Posted

Avid Model B fuselage (with intact and very nice interior, panel and some instruments, header-type fuel tank, controls, wing/flaperon folding assembly, 532 motor mount, gear and wheel assemblies), tail section and tail struts, speed wings (extensions had been added but removed but all is there), wing root tank, flaperons, custom trailer to haul it all on.

No damage history other than a minor trailering incident. That was repaired and the plane flown several hours since then.

I will sell all together or part it out, although I really don't want to sell the gear w/o the fuselage. It is too cumbersome to handle the fuselage w/o the gear.

Prices negotiable on all of it or individual pieces. Photos available upon request.

These are being offered as PARTS ONLY. There are no logs, data plate or other paperwork.

I am located in the FAR northern part of CA.

Thanks,

Greg

530-643-3235 until 8:00 PM

Posted (edited)

If you want to sell the rudder pedals and the tubes they mount to, pencilme in in case it does not sell complete. I believe that the B model has hydraulic bralkes, if so I would like the whole set up, if not I an still interested in the rest.

Please at least send pictures of the rudder pedal setup, if you could do it with measurements I would really appreciate it.

Edited by Trackwelder

Posted

Has mechanical brakes...Sale Pending on the whole package

Posted

Sold on October 14th.

Many thanks to Avid Fox Flyers!

Posted

Greg - I want my left wing tank back!