Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

NEW MEMEBERS TRYING TO REGISTER

1 post in this topic

Posted

If you are a new member and are trying to register on this forum please be aware of the few following items:

• When you are setting up a new account, the forum software will send a "validation" email to you.  You must click the link in the email to complete the USER part of the registration.  CHECK YOUR SPAM OR JUNK FOLDER as the email provider will often send these emails to your junk mail or spam folder.
  • Once you complete the registration, the software will send me an email notifying me that there is a new member and I need to go in and validate that member.  I used to have it set up for this to all be automated, but thanks to hackers, I now need to manually approve all new members.
  • I have a job and I do sleep on occasion.  Please have a little patients and understanding with me.  I will validate your registration as soon as I can.  New users trying to sign up from across the pond then sending me an email 5 minutes after signing up asking why they can't log on need to remember that it is 2 AM my time and I am trying to have dreams of my hot wife at home while I am  at work... please don't ruin these dreams as I can do that well enough on my own. 
  • I value each and every member that we have on this site and welcome ALL new members (unless your a prick hacker).  If your a hacker, I will try to get the coordinates to your house and send in the drones....
  • If it has been more than 24 hours and your still not able to log on, please shoot me an email, I will try to get to it as soon as I can, but on occasion, I am at the lodge or the cabin with no internet or cell service enjoying my little slice of heaven.  I will validate your membership as soon as I return to civilization.

:BC:

:BC: