Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

No snow in AK yet.

3 posts in this topic

Posted

Normally I would be posting pictures of snowmachining from the cabin this time of the year, but this year its just been freezing rain and no snow to speak of.  Few weeks ago we took the prowler out for a run by the cabin.  Next time home I am going to bring the poles with me and see if I can get a few steel head to hit.  Cant keep them here, but they sure are fun to catch!

Baby girl is getting too big too quick, but she loves going out wheeling with dad... and she does not like to ride slow either.  I have no idea where she could have gotten that from :dunno:

:BC:

post-2-0-33143700-1419112619_thumb.jpg

post-2-0-80179000-1419112628_thumb.jpg

post-2-0-23042700-1419112644_thumb.jpg

post-2-0-76594800-1419112652_thumb.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

Wow Leni, I thought we were low on snow but you don't even have enough to make it look white.  Are the lakes even frozen down there?  I don't see much ice in those pictures.

Posted

The shallow lakes are froze up, but there was open water on the lake 2 weeks ago at Wik lake where the 180 is hangared.  Since I took the pic we got a whopping 2" of show, then it rained for a week afterwards.  Not sure what the snow is like at the cabin now, but I will find out the 30th when I get.

I am assuming your still on wheels?  I had to go to ski's till I get some 1 1/4" wheels and brakes for this new gear.

:BC: