Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Ventral fin wanted for KF Classic IV (float ops)

6 posts in this topic

Posted

thnx

Posted

I don't know if I can find or get to the V-fin for my KF1 - it may not fit the 4 anyway.   However, it would be fairly easy to make one - you just need some outer dimensions and make it fit the mounts on your plane.

EdMO

Posted (edited)

post-399-0-96549100-1420527383_thumb.jpg

Got it - ready to ship - sent you a PM.
EDMO

Edited by Ed In Missouri

Posted

Turboturner,  Got it in a box - ready to ship - need address - see photo above.

EDMO

Posted

Ed,

If you haven't made a deal with Mr. turboturner I would be interested in the ventral fin. I bought a KF IV for my son but he is rethinkingthe purchase so I may end up keeping it for myself. I like the idea of having a floatplane with foldable wings. I \ have a set of Full Lotus Floats that I may eventually install on the KF. I bought them to put on a RANS S7 but KF might be a much better plane to have floats on due to the folding wings. If he is buying it, could I bother you to get a copy of the demesions of it before it is shipped? It doesn't look like it would be too hard to make.

Thank you,

Keith

Posted (edited)

Keith,

I send him a PM about a week ago - have not heard from him since his early posts - Maybe he is on a trip or something - Look in "files and forms" for the photo and dimensions, and, in the posts he and I put on this spot or somewhere.

Let me know in another week or later on if you are still interested - If I haven't heard from him, then we can talk about it. It is about 38 x 11 and the front bracket is about 9.5 wide between 1" ears, the rear bracket bolts to the tailspring tabs. I can post the photo again here if you cant find it.

EDMO

My wife seems to have a problem with airplane parts in HER - garage -TV room - computer table - pantry storage - smoking area.  I am WAY OVER my 2-day limit.....MY buildings are a short walk from OUR? House!

Edited by Ed In Missouri