Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Oshkosh

10 posts in this topic

Posted

Any of you guys going to Oshkosh ?

Posted

I'll be there all week.  I'll be setting up camp with my chapter (75) down across the street from the barn on Sunday.

Are you going to the Avid Lunch at the seaplane base on Wednesday?

Posted

I've got to quit saying someday and just take the time off and go!

Posted

There's always an Air Force contingent there.  Maybe someone from your neck of the woods you can hitch a ride with ...  ?

Posted

We will be at the Avid lunch. We are camping on the private land across from the barn. We will be their Saturday.

Posted

I'm flying in Thurs, not able to make the Avid cookout. I pitch my tent in the Amphib area right near the taxiway end turn to Runway 36L. Look for Grumman Widgeon N402E. PM if you want my mobile number. -Doug

876_fb3600a7fb64650651bdd70802c8cffbbe4e

Posted

There are a couple of forums going on on Wednesday that I want to go to (Insurance @ 10am and Windshields and Windows @ 11.30) that will hamper my ability to get to the Avid Lunch.  I will try and get over there after the last forum (~1 pm) but I think everyone will be gone by then.  (I may bail on that second forum if it isn't what I think...)

Bandit--  The farm across from the Ultralight area is where we (UL Chapter 75) are, too.  I'll be rolling in on Sunday afternoon (Green Dodge diesel pickup)

:siterocks:

Posted

One of these days I will make it down.  May have to plan it for certain next year.

Posted

If we get our normal spot, you go through the yard then straight west out to the west side of the hayfeild. We will have a coleman popup with a blue 91 chevy short box pickup with Mn. plates.

Posted

One of these days I will make it down.  May have to plan it for certain next year.

Gotta do it at least once. 

(You'll be addicted and come back again and again...)

:buttrock: