Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Down but not out

1 post in this topic

Posted

Howdy all,

A little under a month ago,  I got knocked for a loop. I caught a bug and have been out of work and on my back for a month.

I am only posting this so as to let those whom I have been communicating with and have been helping our little band of Merry Plane builders otherwise know as the "Cajun Militia" (Air Force Types), that we did not disappear off the face of the planet.

My illness while serious has hopefully been terminated with extreme prejudice    :biggun:  , but not a Doc and should know more by this time next week.

Hopefully as I have had my nose stuck in the manual for the last couple of days we will hit the ground running, well walking and then running, gotta build up the hutspa again.

Either way, running, walking or crawling, diving in feet first...flight controls here we come.

Sorry for the off subject post but just thought it polite to let those know why we all disappeared.

Remember the real location of the Garden of Eden can be found just South of Baton Rouge, La in a little place we call "Death Valley" Home of The LSU Tigers!!

All our Best,

Greg &

The Cajun Militia 

(Building the Avid [Mark IV +] Fatty B)

"Keep 'Em Flyin"