Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Unstarted Kitfox 4 kit for sale $5900

6 posts in this topic

Posted

Just saw this unstarted kit on Barnstormers.  Don't know anything more about it than what is in the add.  I would say this is a super deal if everything is there.  In Pennsilvania.   $5900.  Go look it up if you are interested.  Hurry, it won't last long.  Jim Chuk

Posted

Wow, wish I could get that one. I suspect it won't last too long. The kit looks very clean.

Posted

Sold

Posted (edited)

Luked wrote: Wow, wish I could get that one. I suspect it won't last too long. The kit looks very clean.

Luked, I'll sell you an Avid B airframe that's finished, covered, painted, certified, N-numbered and flown for that price. Los Angeles area, less than 900 miles from you, a few minutes off I-5

No joke, this airframe simply won't work with the engine I wanted to use, and so I'll buy something else that will work instead of cutting and modifying this one.

Bill 818-634-9762  victorbravo ^at> sbcglobal ! net

Edited by EZFlap

Posted

Hi Bill,

I wouldn't mind an Avid with a 582, but I can't at this point. I don't have the spending money to buy another project at the moment. Part of the reason I said I wish I could get the KF (and I'm on the wrong side of the country :)). Good luck with the sale. I saw it listed on BS.

Luke D.

Posted

Hey Doug, do you need to update your signature?? Jim Chuk