Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Magnum Kit for sale in Pueblo, CO

17 posts in this topic

Posted

Wow, there is a Magnum Kit for sale here in Pueblo Colorado for $11,500! It even has an O-320 with 2000 hours included. It looks like a complete kit right out of the crate. There might be a little work on the wings done...looks like the ribs might be glued to the front spar or they set it up like that for the pics.

If anyone is serious about it, I would be glad to go take a look for you.

Ron

1 person likes this

Posted

I just took another look...the wings have the ribs glued to both spars, drag tubes are installed, wing tips installed and it is ready for fuel tank installation.

Posted

If anyone on this forum is out that way and willing to inspect, pickup and store this for me until July, please PM me.

1 person likes this

Posted

If anyone on this forum is out that way and willing to inspect, pickup and store this for me until July, please PM me.

Damn Mr, you are gonna pass me up on the number of projects scattered around the yard :lol:  this one sounds like a damn good deal, too good to pass up if your close.  It's a bit of a drive for me to check it out :lol:

:BC:  :BC:

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Sounds like a steal! Makes me wish I was 40 years younger - But. most everything makes me wish that - especially young women!

If anyone needs an IP for it, I have one listed 4Sale.

EdMO

Edited by Ed In Missouri

Posted

young women are not all that we fantasize about Ed... as in, I am pretty certain it aint worth the head ache 90% of the time :lol:

:BC:

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

young women are not all that we fantasize about Ed... as in, I am pretty certain it aint worth the head ache 90% of the time :lol:

:BC:

Yes - I fantasized about being a fighter pilot, or at least doing aerobatics - until about 50 years ago when an old WW2 pilot instructor took me up in a T-34 and wrung my brains and guts out! :lol: I decided that level and smooth is the only way for me to fly!

EDMO

Edited by Ed In Missouri

Posted

Doug,

I'd be glad to go inspect it for you.

I've got a back injury so loading the thing up would be a problem, as well as storing it because my house is flooded with my airplane parts right now.

However, I would be glad to find and supervise some "for hire" movers and a storage unit for you.

Just let me know what you want to do.

Ron

1 person likes this

Posted

Thanks Ron, but the Barnstormers ad will be changing to sold soon.

Posted

You're in negotiations...?

Posted

You dirty dog... you get another project? Don't blame you if you did, you could sell your other projects, build this one and still put money in your pocket!! :BC:

Posted

Shit, Doug.  You're gonna have more planes than Paul Seehafer soon…   :shitfan:

Posted

Can't say I didn't try.

Posted (edited)

So, Doug, are you now in the "heavy" class? The plane - We know about YOU!

EDMO

Edited by Ed In Missouri

Posted

Damn Doug...I should have said something a day earlier! I had two or three guys here looking at it. I knew it wouldn't last! I was even thinking of ways I could buy it! I guess I can cancel that new life insurance policy I got on my wife :)

I'm anxious to see who pops up on this thread as a new Magnum builder! What a deal!

Posted

Couldn't arrange shipping and I sure as hell didn't feel like driving 3500mi./50hrs to go get it. No to mention my schedule just wouldn't allow it. I tried to bribe EDMO and a couple others who live between me and Pueblo to go grab and hold it till Airventure for me. Diverting to pick it up from them on the way to/from OSH would have cut the trip in half and made it feasible. Really would have like to score that kit, good deals like that are far and few between east of the Mississippi.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Sorry we couldn't make the Pueblo trip Doug - I have been there.

We have been wanting an all-expense-paid Colorado vacation, but getting too old for a trip in a rented U-Haul truck. My wife still has nightmares about the last two trips from Alaska pulling a trailer.

And our Grand-Hotel bill would have given you heart failure!

EDMO

Edited by Ed In Missouri