Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

We must fly taildraggers!

11 posts in this topic

Posted

Sorry Ed, I though of you when I saw this. Hope I'm not being mean, just in fun! Jim Chuk

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Jim,  I liked it - At least they didn't wear pink shirts and frilly underwear!   :lol:

The guys who fly outdated technology have to pick on someone - Why not bash Boeing, Cessna, Piper, and all the ones who have advanced with modern technology and physics to make nose draggers, and not just the guys who are lucky enough to fly them?

Have you ever seen a taildragger F-15?

A wise man once said, "It's not what you fly, but how good you fly it".   Smart man, IMO...

EDMO

Edited by Ed In Missouri

Posted

Someone on one of the Vans forums did a similar Hitler video. This came about because there was an argument about the best RV takeoff procedure I guess. I thought they were a little hard on the guy, but it was funny:

1 person likes this

Posted

I'd seen the zoom climb version before but it's been a LONG time. Never seen the TW version. Both Hillairous!

Posted

What's really funny is that the Wisconsin Hamburger fly-outs are a real thing!  Almost every day of the week is a fly-out.

http://www.wisconsinflying.com/flysocial/index.html

Posted

I have to say those were funny as hell.

Posted (edited)

I think "Herr Adolph" was referring to flying a RV-8A, a nosedragger!   :lol:

Hey, I can march in a reenactment of the Revolutionary War with you,

or fly in a Wright Brothers replica with a nose skid, or a modern day Jet with a nose wheel, or fly a taildragger !

Bring it on - You cant offend this old flyer!   Leni likes to try, but what can a guy say when he has water wings on his spam can!

Just make sure you fly it GOOD where ever and whatever you fly!

EDMO

Edited by Ed In Missouri

Posted

Speaking German fluently makes this video difficult as I hear the German text, and have to read completely unrelated English text.

Still extremely neat and funny like hell. The FAA doesn't let me fly because of anger management meds.... hahahahaha!

Thanks for posting this.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Had Burger Night here at KRRL tonight.  42 airplanes flew in and we fed over 150.

post-36-0-53232100-1435806304_thumb.jpgpost-36-0-73046200-1435806332_thumb.jpgpost-36-0-58259900-1435806384_thumb.jpgpost-36-0-46150100-1435806414_thumb.jpg

Hitler didn't make it…   :mellow:

Edited by Av8r3400
2 people like this

Posted

Glad Adolph didn't make it - Lots of nosedraggers there - Bet not many had pink shirts on!  :lol:

EDMO

Posted

The nose draggers are the ones that the wives flew to the burger feed..  :snack:

:lmao:

:BC:

2 people like this