57 posts in this topic

Posted

south_park__tweek_by_screwstudying-d4p0y
2 people like this

Posted

AND BANANNA....?

I need a better job...

Posted

I prefer my lead paint chips with a glass of Clorox or a cup of Avgas. Milk is for people who sit on the lowest bench in the sauna.

2 people like this

Posted

I must say I am impressed. The Facebook page has gotten 25 Likes since it was opened, but this thread has gotten 50+ responses.

If Dr. Lenny would tell if any of the new members who joined recently referred to Facebook as the reason for signing up, we'd be smart.

In any case this was a good test. Nothing is upside down, that much we know.

Just an example for how it can go if things are swimming belly up:

I have a stonewalled to death forum for aerobatic pilots, which has a Facebook page. The page itself has 35 members and no activity, but its damn Facebook page has 280 Fans with 63 Followers on Twitter. That's a total of 343 "Followers" following a wet bag of nothing. Organic reach is beneath 10% and even the post that the domain is for sale has caused more fans and followers.

:flush: :flush: :french11:  :flush: :flush:

Posted

Once, He accused me of eating lead-paint chips. Does that count?

That's like a bit of a liberal spin to me... I do believe we were talking about a certain person on another site :lmao:  Damn mr. we aren't married, you don't gotta lie hahahahahaha.  shit, well now that I think about I may have stated something about the slight offhand possibility that some paint chips may have been consumed when you were younger... but then we figured out it was just good rum!

:BC:

I must say I am impressed. The Facebook page has gotten 25 Likes since it was opened, but this thread has gotten 50+ responses.

If Dr. Lenny would tell if any of the new members who joined recently referred to Facebook as the reason for signing up, we'd be smart.

In any case this was a good test. Nothing is upside down, that much we know.

Just an example for how it can go if things are swimming belly up:

I have a stonewalled to death forum for aerobatic pilots, which has a Facebook page. The page itself has 35 members and no activity, but its damn Facebook page has 280 Fans with 63 Followers on Twitter. That's a total of 343 "Followers" following a wet bag of nothing. Organic reach is beneath 10% and even the post that the domain is for sale has caused more fans and followers.

:flush: :flush: :french11:  :flush: :flush:

I don't have any numbers on who may have been led here by the FB page.  No one has emailed me to say they saw us on FB and joined, but I have a suspicion that its been less than 3 new members.

Sorry the AB forum isn't taking off.... no pun intended.  Niche markets are fickle at best.

Posted (edited)

I may have gotten on here one night when I was looking for a site to get more Bud Lite delivered :lol:

EdMO

Edited by Ed In Missouri
1 person likes this

Posted

That's like a bit of a liberal spin to me... I do believe we were talking about a certain person on another site :lmao:  Damn mr. we aren't married, you don't gotta lie hahahahahaha.  shit, well now that I think about I may have stated something about the slight offhand possibility that some paint chips may have been consumed when you were younger... but then we figured out it was just good rum!

I don't have any numbers on who may have been led here by the FB page.  No one has emailed me to say they saw us on FB and joined, but I have a suspicion that its been less than 3 new members.

Sorry the AB forum isn't taking off.... no pun intended.  Niche markets are fickle at best.

Figures. Well, I was hoping to be helping with some promo/ new members but I think the site is what it is with or without the Facehook.

The AB site was taken down several weeks ago. Currently trying to offload the domain. Comes with the Fakebook and Twitter stuff.

I am growing increasingly tired of the aviation super ballerina crap, but my bullshit detection meter sits in the red arc 98% of the time.

1 person likes this