Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Checking in

13 posts in this topic

Posted

Wow the forum has been busy lately! THANK ALL OF YOU who contribute to coversation daily here. Thought I would check in and say hi. I am on another all expenses paid trip to an undisclosed location in SW Asia. At least this time I am directly contributing to dropping warheads on foreheads by air refueling fighters everyday. Long days but very rewarding and on track to break the 5000 hr mark this trip. See ya in a couple months!

PS Randy keep the hunting pics coming because this place is the most scenic depressing place on the planet!!

post-40-0-05681000-1441465617_thumb.jpg

2 people like this

Posted

Howdy Mr!  I agree, thank you to every one who is keeping the forum active and helping others here, thats what it's all about.  Stay safe Joey and thanks for your service!

:BC: :bc:

Posted

Joey,

We can never effectively say how much we appreciate what you and others are doing.

Cheers,

EdMO

2 people like this

Posted

At least the women are friendly...well they were 50 years ago!

Stay safe and thanks.

Lou

Posted

Way wrong Asia Lou. Nothing but sand and camels here

Posted

Mama told me, "Don't bring anything back from a foreign country except memories, and keep them to yourself"!

EdMO

Posted

I was wondering where you got off to...

Thank YOU Joey, for what you are doing. As the others said, keep your head down and stay safe. I'm gonna need you as a tour guide next fall out west...

Posted

Oh, you said SW.

Posted

Wait... we actually have some appreciable and effective air campaigns going on now, I thought that was against the O-doctrine? Last I heard we we conducting only about a dozen sorties a day in Iraq and Syria, hardly enough to scratch the surface? Maybe that U.S. trained Iraqi force cut-'n-run in Ramadi forced a reassessment by our cockroach-in-chief. I certainly hope so.

3 people like this

Posted

Ouch! :flush:

Posted

Joey be safe and thanks. When you you get back you will have to drop in we have a runway at the house . We are just outside of discovery bay.

Posted

Joey,

I read your post to Suberavid - When are you going to get off of your loungechair in the Gas Station and get back to posting some of your trips to the outback...We enjoy them too.

Hoping for you, a Safe and speedy return.

EdMO

Posted

Hey Joey,

Be safe and thanks for everything you do.  Look forward to when you are back home and posting more of your adventures but I always enjoy the increased postings you do get bored out there!  Keep us up on what you are doing as much as you can.  I sure hope we can do some flying together sometime, either in AK or on an ID adventure one of these days.

Randy

1 person likes this