Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

3-blade 72" AERO PROP EBAY $450 ONE MORE DAY

6 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I don't know anything about this prop - used - looks good - looks like it may fit a Rotax - looks like composite with nickel edges, and probably looks like a RIGHT turning TRACTOR, or a LEFT turning PUSHER - Nothing stated?

Price just lowered from $600 to $450 and no bids yet.

One more day left to bid on it.

I can give you number if you want it.

EdMO

Edited by Ed In Missouri

Posted

What is the # Ed? Not that I need it, but..... Jim Chuk

Posted (edited)

Jim,

# 262040479502 for the AERO prop ending Friday at 3 PM PDT.

Also spotted a 3 blade GA IVO - $350 or $385 - something like that. Cant find it now.

EdMO

Edited by Ed In Missouri

Posted

hey ED if you go to ebay and see something you like all you have to do is go to the top of that page and right click where it says www.ebay.bla bla bla, till the whole top bar turns blue then click copy and come over to this page and hit paste. that will give everyone the link to click. Its easier than it sounds

Posted

hey ED if you go to ebay and see something you like all you have to do is go to the top of that page and right click where it says www.ebay.bla bla bla, till the whole top bar turns blue then click copy and come over to this page and hit paste. that will give everyone the link to click. Its easier than it sounds

Alternatively, you can copy the item# supplied here into the search box atop ebay's page and it will take you directly to the auction.  Oddly, it appears the prop was relisted @ $600. :unsure:

Posted (edited)

Alternatively, you can copy the item# supplied here into the search box atop ebay's page and it will take you directly to the auction.  Oddly, it appears the prop was relisted @ $600. :unsure:

Keep an eye on this if you are interested - It was originally $600, then after a day or two the price suddenly changed to $450. I checked the seller and he has never sold on ebay before, if I got that right. Maybe you could make him an offer?

I don't know a thing about these Aero Props - Just post something that might be interesting to the Rotax guys. I found an IVO about the same time, but it was sold for under $400 before I could post the number. Just looking at them, I would guess they were for a 912, or a 582 pusher, :huh: But, you make your own decision on that.

EdMO

TJay,

I haven't mastered the "Blue and Copy/Paste" system yet - every time I try that, I lose it. Just copy my numbers and ebay will send you to the ad.

I just tried to find this prop on ebay, and could not find it. I will go back and see the number I listed and look again.

Edited by Ed In Missouri