Avid Mk IV HH kit

7 posts in this topic

Posted

Avid MK IV HH kit with the 16" stretch. I bought this about a year ago. I have purchased a bush landing gear from Brett along with a tail wheel. The short story is I am still building my house and need the money to keep going. Be happy to send photos on request. The kit is located in Goldendale WA. Asking $9,500 or best offer.

Posted

Same one as on Barnstormers?

Posted

It's not on Barnstormers yet.

Posted

I should have looked at your location. There's another MK4 project on there right now for the same price in ND. Can you provide some more details on what you are selling? Engine included, instruments, how much work is done, Stol or Speed Wing, Tanks in both wings or just one, any other goodies included: strobes, electric trim, hydraulic brakes, fwf components??? These are questions I would want to know if I was looking for one.

Posted

This is HH with Stol wings. Tanks are there for both wings. The guy I bought it from removed the original tanks to replace them with the newer tanks. There is a brush gear as sold by Brett. Also a tail wheel. There is no fwf components other than the cowling. It does have the 16" stretch. The wings have been on it, the tail will bolt right on. That's about it. covering material is there but the chemicals are pretty old.

Rick

IMG_0801.jpg

IMG_0798.jpg

IMG_0799.jpg

IMG_0800.jpg

Posted

Do you by any chance still have the old tanks?  I might be able to use the right one in my Kitfox 1 project.  Jim Chuk

Posted

Hi Jim,

I do not have the old tanks.

Rick