Advise and Help for Leni

22 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm beginning to think Leni needs our help.

Our help surrounding the general topic of Women.

I truly believe he's doing it wrong.

I don't think it's to the point where he needs to consider changing "teams", but that may be his only option soon considering he's in Alaska and at this point he has now married and divorced something like 73% of the available women there.  He's going to have to start over with the female population or expand his target options...

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

No worries, there is no shortage of women  here.  Just not planning on marry another one anytime soon... I'm now be the old bull.. instead of running down the hill and screwing one of them I'm gonna walk down the hill and hit them all :lol:

:BC:

Edited by akflyer
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Don't rush Leni - Sometimes the "Best" in life comes after retirement.  :BC:

And, Sometimes it don't....

EDMO

Edited by EDMO
1 person likes this

Posted

Again, perhaps the best defense is to maintain a sense of humor....

...which is your favorite?

--------------------------------------

Divorce is the psychological equivalent of a triple coronary bypass. ~ Mary Kay Blakely

I married Miss Right. I just didn’t know her first name was Always. ~ Unknown

My husband and I have never considered divorce. Murder sometimes, but never divorce. ~ Joyce Brothers

In every marriage more than a week old, there are grounds for divorce. The trick is to find and continue to find grounds for marriage. ~ Robert Anderson

Staying married may have long-term benefits. You can elicit much more sympathy from friends over a bad marriage than you ever can from a good divorce. ~ P.J. O'Rourke

“Bad divorce?" Hardy asked, his gaze falling to my hands. I realized I was clutching my purse in a death grip. “No, the divorce was great,” I said. “It was the marriage that sucked.” ~ Lisa Kleypas, Blue-Eyed Devil

Ah, yes, divorce . . . from the Latin word meaning to rip out a man's genitals through his wallet.~ Robin Williams

A lawyer is never entirely comfortable with a friendly divorce, anymore than a good mortician wants to finish his job and then have the patient sit up on the table. ~ Jean Kerr

Whoever said Marriage is a 50-50 proposition laid the foundation for more divorce fees than any other short sentence in our language. ~ Austin Elliot

She cried—and the judge wiped her tears with my checkbook. ~ Tommy Manville

A divorce lawyer is a chameleon with a law book. ~ Marvin Mitchelson

110636-108587.jpg?itok=GVuGFmpR

Let's be blunt: If you hire a divorce lawyer today, there is a good chance you will hire a bankruptcy lawyer within two or three years. ~ Gene Meyer

Divorce lawyers stoke anger and fear in their clients, knowing that as long as the conflicts remain unresolved the revenue stream will keep flowing. ~ Craig Ferguson

In Palm Springs, they think homelessness is caused by bad divorce lawyers. ~ Garry Trudeau

The difference between a divorce and a legal separation is that a legal separation gives a husband time to hide his money. ~ Johnny Carson

My mother always said don't marry for money, divorce for money. ~ Wendy Liebman

Love is grand; divorce is a hundred grand. ~ Shinichi Suzuki

Instead of getting married again, I'm just going to find a woman I don't like and give her a house. ~ Lewis Grizzard

You know why divorces are so expensive? Because they’re worth it. ~ Henny Youngman

If you think you have trouble supporting a wife, try not supporting her. ~ Unknown

It was one of those ridiculous arrangements that couples make when they are separating, but before they are divorced—when they still imagine that children and property can be shared with more magnanimity than recrimination. ~ John Irving

You don't know a women till you've met her in court. ~ Norman Mailer

110636-108588.jpg?itok=nihu7ktg

Americans, who make more of marrying for love than any other people, also break up more of their marriages, but the figure reflects not so much the failure of love as the determination of people not to live without it. ~ Morton Hunt

Nowadays love is a matter of chance, matrimony a matter of money, and divorce a matter of course. ~ Helen Rowland

Technology forced me to divorce a pixie and remarry a pixel. ~ Brian Celio

When two divorced people marry, four people get into bed. ~ Jewish Proverb

I try not to think of divorce as failing at marriage but rather winning at bitterness and resentment. ~ Unknown

I look at divorce this way: it’s better to have loved and lost, then to live with that bitch for the rest of my life. ~ Steve McGrew

Just another of our many disagreements. He wants a no-fault divorce, whereas I would prefer to have the bastard crucified. ~ J. B. Handelsman

I can’t get divorced because I’m a Catholic. Catholics don’t get divorced. They stay together through anger and hatred and festering misery, just like God intended. ~ Lenny Clarke

Divorces are made in heaven. ~ Oscar Wilde

Half of all marriages end in divorce—and then there are the really unhappy ones. ~ Joan Rivers

Divorce is a declaration of independence with only two signers. ~ Gerald F. Lieberman

If you made a list of reasons why any couple got married, and another list of the reasons for their divorce, you'd have a hell of a lot of overlapping. ~ Mignon McLaughlin

When two people decide to get a divorce, it isn't a sign that they "don't understand" one another, but a sign that they have, at last, begun to. ~ Helen Rowland

[and last but hardly least . . .]

The only time my wife and I had a simultaneous orgasm was when the judge signed the divorce papers. ~ Woody Allen

1 person likes this

Posted

:lmao:  Damn Doug, you spent some time on that one hahahaha.  It's all good.  As long as I come out of it being able to have my daughter when  I am home everything else is trivial.  Retirement is a long long ways away and I can start over and still make the cut off date :lol:

Posted

:lmao:  Damn Doug, you spent some time on that one hahahaha.  It's all good.  As long as I come out of it being able to have my daughter when  I am home everything else is trivial.  Retirement is a long long ways away and I can start over and still make the cut off date :lol:

You got the right attitude buddy,hang in there....

Posted (edited)

No worry's I'm all good.  The sea is full of fish and I am a sportsman.  I now practice catch and release with a barbless hook!  :lmao: 

Edited by akflyer
4 people like this

Posted

No worry's I'm all good.  The sea is full of fish and I am a sportsman.  I now practice catch and release with a barbless hook!  :lmao: 

Don't forget: you don't have to fish.  You can just run around in your seaplane and enjoy the water and the air and forget about the fish. :BC:

Posted

Don't forget: you don't have to fish.  You can just run around in your seaplane and enjoy the water and the air and forget about the fish. :BC:

yeah but without fishing I arm would get tired pretty damn quick... hell I would have to hold a tennis ball under my armpit till my arm went numb just so I would feel like I was cheating on myself.  :lmao:  :lol:

1 person likes this

Posted

image.jpeg

3 people like this

Posted

When I lived and worked Alaska I always heard that you never really lose your wife there.  You just lose your turn.....

1 person likes this

Posted

image.jpeg

Lock your dog and your wife in the trunk of your car for six hours and see which one is happier to see your when you let them out.....

2 people like this

Posted

I guess I can post an update... The day before I came back to work this hitch Christine decided that she didn't want a divorce and wanted to work things out.  Will see how things go and what the future holds.

Posted

Happy for both of you - Hope it works out - Guess now I can put both Mr. and Mrs. on the Christmas card!

EDMO

Posted

All kidding around aside.  It's tough to work through this stuff. I've been married to number 3 for 23 years now and there's not much chance of a breakup at this point.  But when you add in all the ones I didn't marry the total number of ladies I've set up housekeeping with grows pretty large.  I'm glad I finally got it right.  

1 person likes this

Posted

All kidding around aside.  It's tough to work through this stuff. I've been married to number 3 for 23 years now and there's not much chance of a breakup at this point.  But when you add in all the ones I didn't marry the total number of ladies I've set up housekeeping with grows pretty large.  I'm glad I finally got it right.  

Ditto that - Plus One!

EDMO

Posted

In all seriousness, I too, hope you two can work things out.  

Pulling for you. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Thanks guys... but at this point I still have my scuba tanks on my back.. I am not into holding my breath for this one.. :lol:  Only time will tell.  In the mean time, its time for me to get back on the Avid projects and get some air time.  Hopefully the weather cooperates next week and I can get some stick time in!

Posted

Maybe your not the only one who needs "stick time"?  Sorry, I just had to say it...

EDMO

1 person likes this

Posted

don't even get me started on that one.... she has lotsa med issues going on, just had 3 vertebra in her neck fused, looking at getting a couple more in her back fused.. She don't let me give her near as much "stick time" as I require :lol:

Posted (edited)

Dang, Leni - You got to be more gentle with her!   :lol: 

Seriously tho - I have been in that shape, and it isn't easy to cope with everything and everybody else - Still hurts after 40 years!

EDMO

Edited by EDMO
1 person likes this

Posted

Good luck man! I never could make it work for me, no matter how many affairs she had!!! ;)

Best thing is I have a son by her and he is a pretty smart cookie. I offered to pay for his license to fly. No takers so far. We'll see!!!

1 person likes this