Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Warning: F-Bombs

12 posts in this topic

Posted

If these f*cking announcers don't quit gushing over that old, washed up, premadonna, asshole favre, I'm gonna F*CKING PUKE!!!

He's nothing but a crybaby POS!  #4 goes to the next Packer's punter!!

Posted

If the Packers had any sort of offensive line tallent, this game would be a blow-out ...

Posted

FU*K it.  I'm going to bed...  :soapbox:

Posted

I was out at a buddies cabin 4 wheeling and getting muddy from last Thursday till late last night... missed the game, but dont sound like I missed too much.... oh and this is the hardcore section... full on fuck bombs are allowed :lol:

:beerchug:

Posted

Shhh... I think I hear Larry grinning! :)

Posted

That was a nail bitter for me.. Fn tit for tat the whole game and apparent the refs wanted to see a showdown between Favre, I mean fumble, and Manning.. Sumbitch I wish I was in the french quarters lastnight.. you know the titties were showing and the beer was flowing! The tail gate parties at the bowl are gonna be outta this world! With the family farm only 60 miles from N.O. I had to be pulling for the Saints!

:BC:

Posted

I thought that was either a east Texas or west Louisiana accent you had, there Leni...

No, I did not shed a tear when he choked (as usual) on the big game. He's Minnesota's problem now. Come back or not come back -- I could give a schmidt. Go Aaron Rodgers!!

How you doing out there, Doug?? Haven't heard much outta you lately.

Posted

I thought that was either a east Texas or west Louisiana accent you had, there Leni...

No, I did not shed a tear when he choked (as usual) on the big game. He's Minnesota's problem now. Come back or not come back -- I could give a schmidt. Go Aaron Rodgers!!

How you doing out there, Doug?? Haven't heard much outta you lately.

yeah.. my mom is from baton rouge and dad was from the swamps... I was born and raised here in AK but have spent a couple years off and on down at the family farm in the last 38 yrs. Fn Texas.. I now owe you a good solid junk punch when I drag my ass down there for Oshkosh.. just me looking for the pissed off midget wearing the "Alaska.. pissing off Texas for 59 yrs" tee shirt and sporting brass knuckles :lol:

Posted

Haven't heard much outta you lately.

Well Larry, none of those stupid MegaMillions stubs had the right numbers so I've been working my azz off trying to keep my head above water. Two years of sour economy and the current financial uncertainty out of D.C. is really beginning to wear on my business and nerves. Expenses are up 30% (over half new mandates by fed or state agencies) and net income is down 30%. And it has taken -many- extra hours lately just to keep those pesos rolling in. That is a big lifestyle changer and particularly challenging with 2 in college and #3 starting pre-med in less than a year. Not to mention aging parents hit with serious health issues last year, or an expensive legal battle with the assclown neighbor who decided to improve his view by removing trees from our property. Who knew the only thing more expensive than replacing stolen trees is the lawyer needed to make it happen. Man, I was hoping once the kids were out I'd finally have the opportunity and resources to get busy, finish and enjoy one of these projects. Instead I'm exhausted, working harder than ever, enjoying what my wife jokingly dubbed our "lean years" as she was clipping coupons one night. Uggh! Please don't get me wrong, we continue to have many, many blessings but I am damn happy to slam the door on 2009 and move along! Hopefully 2010 will be better and an office property I put on the market to raise cash will sell. So far though, all offers have me holding the paper. Seems commercial banks remain content to suck up all the taxpayer funds they can thru the Fed window at 1/4% of 1% and buy US Treasuries, to pump-up their own balance sheets with a risk free return rather than extending credit to help Mom n' Pop keep American Business alive. What good is owning property free and clear if you can't sell it? What good is having impeccable credit if lending institutions aren't lending? Newsflash to Washington >>>>> I have never ingested a penny's worth of public assistance, but if this B.S. goes on much longer I will walk away and start sucking on the big Gov't boob before I exhaust my retirement savings or stress myself into a heart attack.

So today I will sling a full planeload of F-Bombs at my clueless elected representatives with hope the mid-term election causes them to fade faster than Favre at 40! :hammerhead:

Why yes, thank you, I feel much better now. :P On a lighter note, I just heard there is a Kolb Mk-III Classic with 80hp 912 for sale locally and might go look at. I could use an attitude adjustment and wouldn't mind having something cheap and foldable to fly while I finish the Avid+. Of course the engine would be a great transplant when the time comes too. Curious if anyone here is flying one of these Kolbs? Thumbs up, thumbs down or a big F-Bomb?

Posted

The guy in the hangar around the corner from me has a Kolb. (100 hp)

I never flew in it but I can't get enthusiastic about a center stick...

(And for the record, Doug, you need to get your a$$ out of NY!! Move to Texas, I hear it's nice there. :tumbleweed:)

Posted

Thanks but no thanks! 30+ years ago I got stuck in some God-forsaken cow fart of a dry district town on the pan handle called McLean, TX. My '56 Nomad ate a rear axle bearing driving from CA to NY and I had to wait a week for a replacement to get bussed in via Greyhound from the big city. Got shot at by some speed crazed cowboy with a 12ga. on the way out of town after he found I was keeping his girl friend warm while he was working at the burger flip every day. Wish I could have seen his face when he realized I stole the high-rise manifold right off his precious POS pickup too, hehe. Lets just say I have more than a few skeletons in the closet from a prior life but have calmed down considerably since then.

Posted

Thanks but no thanks! 30+ years ago I got stuck in some God-forsaken cow fart of a dry district town on the pan handle called McLean, TX. My '56 Nomad ate a rear axle bearing driving from CA to NY and I had to wait a week for a replacement to get bussed in via Greyhound from the big city. Got shot at by some speed crazed cowboy with a 12ga. on the way out of town after he found I was keeping his girl friend warm while he was working at the burger flip every day. Wish I could have seen his face when he realized I stole the high-rise manifold right off his precious POS pickup too, hehe. Lets just say I have more than a few skeletons in the closet from a prior life but have calmed down considerably since then.

:lmao: hmmm, I am thinking a few beers could get the stories flowing... ahhh dreaming of oshkosh, beer tents, and good bullshit sessions!

oh, and the Farve fading at 40 remark caused me to spit Captn n coke on my laptop... thanks :lol: