27 posts in this topic

Posted

Bryce,

Enzo Simonini replies in good english to email. I have not spoken to him directly on the phone.

Fred

Most Europeans I've encountered speak English much better than we Americans will ever speak anything else (heck, most of us don't do so good with English!).  My one trip to France, all I had to do was try to speak French (4 years High School, 1 year in College), and they all could speak amazingly good English!  My butchering of their language inspired them I guess.... :rolleyes:

Funniest story is we had a software engineer and his family from France at our company for a year for a project.  We became good friends, and once he said, we have several TV shows that make fun of a character with a strong American accent, do you have any of those for a character with a French accent and what does it sound like?  I looked at him a long time, then decided he could take it.  I answered, yes we do, and he (Pepé Le Pew) sounds exactly like you....... :BC:

Mark

2 people like this

Posted

So far very well - but I have only done 2 flights before I had to stop for the holiday break. Perfect palance, nothing to adjust or trim (see alos my blog). I have a minor leakage of cooling liquid to fix but other than that I flying again.

2 people like this