Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

14 degrees and snow

7 posts in this topic

Posted

The first snow and cold snap of the season. This is my temporary runway until spring. I keep my Avid at home in my trailer and fly out of the field behind our house.

IMAG0676.jpg

IMAG0677.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

Just looked at the weather , and it's 7 above right now here at 9:25.  Winter is coming, or maybe arrived.  I saw one lake about 4 miles from me was half froze over this morning.  Looks like you're almost ready for skis.   Jim Chuk

Posted

Bandit,  At first glance, looked like a tall building in front of you - was thinking, "What a great landmark to find your way home", then realized, it was not...:lol:

EDMO

1 person likes this

Posted

Sweet, we got about 14" of snow in the last few days.  I hope to be able to swap to ski's when I get home this time!

:BC:

Posted (edited)

The Dutch White Clover I planted last month is about one inch tall now - Got to mow all the dead leaves in the yard so they wont be there in the spring rains...Driveways are full of acorns - If I could find a market for them, I could be rich!

EDMO

Edited by EDMO

Posted

Sweet, we got about 14" of snow in the last few days.  I hope to be able to swap to ski's when I get home this time!

That's more f-ing snow than you had all last year!

1 person likes this

Posted

That's more f-ing snow than you had all last year!

yes it is!  Hoping to be able to ride the sled soon for the first time in 2 years.