Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

It's a girl!!

9 posts in this topic

Posted

Kylie Michael Myers was born on 10/09/09 at 6:06am. I didn't think I could ever be as excited as I was after the test flight of my Avid..Boy was I wrong.. What an amazing experience!! Mom and baby are doing well. Hope you guys like baby pics I have lots  :beerchug:

Kylie1.jpg

Posted

Congratulations!!!!

Posted

Awesome, Joey!!  Congratulations!

Posted

:beerchug:

Aw man, whatta cutie! You been so busy talking about the plane I didn't even know 'you' were expecting! A big congratulations to you and your wife, the birth of a child is a blessed event event indeed. Our daughter has a masculine middle name too, figured she could always use her first initial and middle name if she found herself discriminated against in a man dominated business world etc. Maybe I was secretly wishing Daddy's Little Girl would grow up to be a rockin' tomboy who liked to spend time sharing his outdoor and mechanical interests rather than home economics. Either way she's still talking to me! Enjoy the time, babies are way cool and grow up into surly teenagers all too soon, lol!

Posted

holy cow she is precious!  Congrats to you and the wife!

We had 2 boys first, but when my little girl came along, it was like the first kid all over again... little shit is 17 now but still knows how to play the daddies little girl card...

One of my daughters best friends was in a car accident.  She and the baby lived through it but the father was killed 2 months ago (just about 2 months before the baby was born).  She had a little girl about 4 days ago and we are the "adopted" grandparents.  The wife has been busy spending my money spoiling the heck out that little girl allready!

Post up all the picks you want of her!  I am a sucker for babies :lol:

:beerchug:

Posted

Thanks guys... Doug I was going full speed on my airplane trying to get exactly to where I am with it before she was born. The timing worked out pretty good. She is indeed a sweetheart. My wife and I have the same middle name Michael but she pronounces her's Michelle. So now all three of us have the same middle name.

Posted

A few more

IMG_5201.jpg

IMG_5193.jpg

IMG_5218.jpg

IMG_5187.jpg

IMG_5180.jpg

Posted

Congratulations Joey,

It's already been said, but treasure every minute. They grow up too fast, and make you a grandpa like my daughter did in July. I should sat they make their moms' grandmas. I'm too young to be a grandpa yet. I'm still playing with my planes, if you know what I mean.

Posted

Congratulations,  I have two girls and a grandaughter. Enjoy them.