HAPPY 2016 and CONTRIBUTIONS TIME again!

8 posts in this topic

Posted

Just wanted to send a "Thank You Leni" for keeping the site going. 

And a reminder that we all need to contribute something to keep it going - IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN.

I've had another good year talking to all of you, and WISHING A GOOD 2016 TO ALL!

EDMO

Posted

Happy new year, everyone.

Posted

Happy New year!

Posted

Someone should mention "how" to contribute.  I think the last time I did it was from a paypal account maybe.  

Posted

Someone should mention "how" to contribute.  I think the last time I did it was from a paypal account maybe.  

If you click on the General Hanger, the very first post listed is "Contributions to keep site going" and contains 3 pages of posts - I think that Akflyer told the ways to contribute in one of the posts there.    I just send mine the old-fashioned way, by snail-mail and a Christmas Card to Leni.

EDMO

Posted

Happy New Year everyone and special thanks to Leni for keeping this up and running!

Posted

Happy New Year to everyone!

Posted

@ Leni - can you please confirm if you are receiving email okay at: akflyer_2000@yahoo.com? Maybe I'm stoopid but it looks like my PP records only show when a PP for personal funds is authorized and sent out. I obviously see my bank account debited but is there any acknowledgement from PP that the funds were ever received or claimed (like the receipt you would get from a purchase off eBay)?