Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

new forum software

28 posts in this topic

Posted

Leni- Actually, I did that the very first time I logged in. Had to re-upload my avatar and tweek my sig too, came through the change-over a bit goofy but looks fine now. No worries, life would be pretty dull if every day went without a surprise. I do seem to be having the same trouble as akBob and Av8r3400 posting with new attachments. I get the Upload Failed error with (max pic size 24 MB) regardless of pic size attempted. Tried changing the picture uploader option (manual or advanced picture uploader) in My Settings but that didn't help. Can't seem to find any other user options to try, maybe a global setting at Admin level? FWIW, I'm using Firefox 3.0.15

I am going to make another account, and log in as a member and see if I can reproduce the issues you guys are having... Bear with me, I will get this figured out and get it up and running smooth. Right now i am in class 8-10 hrs a day so I have not had the time during the day that I normaly would have for playing on the forum and getting it set up and tweaked just right... I will get it there though!

:beerchug:

Posted

Leni- Actually, I did that the very first time I logged in. Had to re-upload my avatar and tweek my sig too, came through the change-over a bit goofy but looks fine now. No worries, life would be pretty dull if every day went without a surprise. I do seem to be having the same trouble as akBob and Av8r3400 posting with new attachments. I get the Upload Failed error with (max pic size 24 MB) regardless of pic size attempted. Tried changing the picture uploader option (manual or advanced picture uploader) in My Settings but that didn't help. Can't seem to find any other user options to try, maybe a global setting at Admin level? FWIW, I'm using Firefox 3.0.15

The Avatar being hosed was because the default was a tiny ass pic that I could not see. I bumped the size up and it will automatically re-size the avatar. When it blew up the little bitty one, they got fuzzy... Growing pains.

I will check the settings, as it seems that you are now having the issues with the pic upload that I was having on the old software... I will get this shit figured out or hire someone else who can....

:beerchug:

Posted

Okay, things are getting better. (pictures)

Now to figure out why it doesn't remember my log in...