NO CALL LIST !!!!

5 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

When our "smart" politicians made a law that we could sign up for a "NO CALL List", they seem to have forgotten to add themselves to the ones who cant call us.   I have been getting so many calls from the ones who want to be temporary occupants of the White House and get millions of $$$ of the taxpayers money, that I couldn't keep my phone battery charged.   I think this will be the 14th President during my lifetime, and we have been lucky/unlucky to have some of them elected more than once.   I finally turned my phone off until after November, and use it only to call out if I need 911.   So, if anyone needs to contact me, send me a PM on here.

P.S.  Don't Forget to VOTE!    EDMO

Edited by EDMO
1 person likes this

Posted

You're a popular man!

Posted

All of the "no call" legislation passed by the states purposefully left a loop hole for political solicitation.

Posted

The one I'm trying to figure out is how to shut off the damn e-mail solicitation.  It all started when I sent a few bucks to a candidate in 2010 and now they all sell those e-mails to each other and I get over 100 gimme gimmes a day from these knuckleheads.  Why would I send'm my money?  I don't even like them people.  

2 people like this

Posted

I get them all the time as well as solicitors. I just block the number.