Big collection of Avid parts in Idaho

13 posts in this topic

Posted

My Dad is not in very good health and he's looking to move his collection of Avid parts. I did my best to get pics of everything that I could while I was up there this week. All the parts are located in Orofino Idaho. I wil hit the highlights and then you can ask questions from there. 

Complete FWF Fuel injected NSI Soob. Everything is there including cowl, 3 blade warp prop, gauges, etc all BRAND NEW. 

Complete Avid B model airframe. NO N numbers or data plate. Dash tank only. Mechanical brakes and side radiator. Fuse and cockpit in excellent condition. Most instruments are there. Wings are Speed wings. At one point the extensions were on them and then cut off. The extensions go with it. Rudder needs recovered and the wings obviously need work. Missing the lift struts but I have a set and he also has another set. Has a motor mount for a two stroke. I have the cowling for it here in CA. Comes with a really nice trailer. This could be a really nice light two stroke extended speed wing Avid with not a ton of work and an engine. 

Enough stuff to build another set of speed wings and most of a MK4 although I called dibs on the MK4 fuse. Tons of hardware and parts. All fiberglass parts are there. 3 tanks. Two speed and one STOL. No tail feathers. Extended gear legs available. 

Pile of two stroke exhaust parts, Along with another two stroke motor mount. 

Hes had this stuff for quite a while and is not about to give it away. We have some numbers but I would rather discuss prices via private message. Neither of us have the time nor energy to box up and ship little pieces. I know most people aren't interested but we would both prefer the whole lot to go. I am sure I am missing a few things so ask away if you have questions. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Posted

Tell me about the speed wing extensions.  Ill be hunting up in Idaho later this fall. You have my #.

Posted

Is the old bike for sale? Looks like an old Dnepr, Ural or Chaing?

Posted

Is the old bike for sale? Looks like an old Dnepr, Ural or Chaing?

Its a Honda 750 full customized frankenbike.

Posted

First time I ever saw tire chains on an airplane.  Was that for landing in snow/ ;-)  ;-) Actually, a good way to hold it down.   If you decide you don't want the MK IV fuselage, I might be interested.  Jim Chuk

Posted

Pm sent with questions

Posted

Do you still have the Speed Wing Tanks?  I am interested in both.

Look forward to your reply.

Brian

Posted (edited)

Realize this is an old post, but would like to know if you still have the warp drive props (blades).

Don

Edited by donhallwr
correction

Posted

I would like to buy the Speedwing fuel tanks if you still have them.

I Look forward to your reply.

Brian

Posted

I would be interested in the cowling.

Posted

Sorry for the delay guys glad to see this thread alive. 

Don the Warp prop is complete and brand new. What application are you using? Right hand or left, diameter, etc? It runs $1600 new from Warp. 

Brian I think he has one speed and one stol tank I'll verify for you. 

Posted

I’ll take the cowling if available. Please call or text. Thanks Tony 907-978-3147

Posted

So what is the status of all of this stuff?