Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Felt I expired my guest privileges by now...

4 posts in this topic

Posted

and after many visits as such decided to join this great forum. I am a former Kitfox II (part owner) and am buiding a BushCaddy R80 for the last five years or so. Sooner or later it should fly! Powered by a Subaru EA81 with a few mods, going to post some stuff down the road, and all set for backcountry aviation. I also operate a small UL (thats Canadian for LSA) flying school here in our local area and provide some assistance for builders & buyers. Really have to blame the "Frozen Nose Fat Bastard" for the ongoing referral to this forum and to go and read up on this and on that and haven't you seen...

Hope I can contribute from our own trial and errors playing with Kitfoxes, Avids Highlanders, Zenair's, Challengers, Chinooks, Merlin GT's and most everything else that falls into this category. If you are Alaska bound, stop in, runway is downtown here in 100 Mile House and if you need more room and a bit better grass aim for CZML just to the right of 33. And if you are bored, there is a bit of local flying on youtube 

Best Regards, Willy T.

1 person likes this

Posted

Welcome willy . I went through 100 mile two years ago on my way to Ak . I thought at the time it would be a beautiful place to fly over. ( we were in the motorhome). 

Posted

Welcome Willy T.   I don't remember where 100 mile house is, but after 6 trips back and forth by truck from Missouri to Anchorage, on the Alaska Highway, I have enjoyed going thru Canada - except the gas prices!   Hoping you will continue to post anything you think might be of interest here.   EDMO

Posted

Hey glad you came over to the dark side you better show them a picture of bush caddy beast that your almost ready to launch,its very cool!:BC:

1 person likes this