Kitfox 4 unstarted kit in Canada

5 posts in this topic

Posted

Saw this on barnstormers just now.  It's only 300 miles from me......  Have at it guys, I'm full of projects already.  Jim Chuk

$8,500 • AVAILABLE FOR SALE Firewall back kit with some speedster mods. Kit is not started, powder coated yellow. • Contact Shayne W. Copp, Owner - located Nipigon, ON Canada • Telephone: 807-708-2552 . 807-887-2431 • Posted May 4, 2016 Show all Ads posted by this AdvertiserRecommend This Ad to a FriendEmail AdvertiserSave to WatchlistReport This Ad

Posted

1100 miles from me....  :(

Posted

I think that's a bare minimum distance when buying an airplane.  At least the way I do it.  Why buy a reasonably priced airplane close to home when you can drive a 3500 mile round trip and spend all that extra money for a good deal eh?  I'm trying to break the habit this time around though.  :wacko:

Posted

Greg,  If it is truly an unstarted kit, then it should be able to be boxed and shipped - what is shipping on a Kitfox kit from Idaho?   EDMO

Posted (edited)

So is that an ok, great or steal of a price? How much would you deduct if it was a complete 1050 vs. 1200 FWB kit? How much would you add if it included a factory supplied but never used 582 Grayhead? Last, what value would you put on a complete model 3 kit with new 582 FWF? Assume all parts in EC and fuselages factory powder coated white. These are a lot less frequent to the market east of the Mississippi in my experience, complete kits or flying planes either KF or Avid.

edit: what value would you put on just a bare KF3, KF4-1050 or KF4-1200 powder coated fuse new in EC?

Edited by dholly