---EVERYTHING IS SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!--- :BC:

Posted

---EVERYTHING IS SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!--- :BC:

Atta boy now the trailer will be full for the trip home from osh huh

Posted

Congratulations, Doug.

(See you Friday!)

Posted

Oh rats!  now that I have the Kitfox 1 up and going, I was ready to jump into something else.  :-(  Just kidding, glad things worked out for you.  Want to haul a Kitfox 1 back home?  ;-)   JImChuk

Posted (edited)

Oh rats!  now that I have the Kitfox 1 up and going, I was ready to jump into something else.  :-(  Just kidding, glad things worked out for you.  Want to haul a Kitfox 1 back home?  ;-)   JImChuk

Yes Jim - Get that plane sold, because I have a KF1 clone and a KF3 with N-numbers just waiting for you to rebuild them!   :lol:  EDMO

Edited by EDMO

Posted (edited)

Well, success can be bittersweet sometimes. Doug gets his shop space back and some spending money for OSH, but has to grab his ankles to do it. Ah well, I've been on the other side of an unusually good deal more than once, maybe it was time to pay it forward. Do wish everything would have stayed local but, hey, at least I have a high degree of confidence that the kits will be built. 

Tjay - you never know what opportunity may present itself at OSH, got to be prepared lol!

Edited by dholly

Posted

I came a crossed this old ad well searching and realized that I own these kits now. I didn't buy them from Doug, I must have bought them from the guy he sold them to. Anyway I thought it was kinda neat, I am building the III now and intend to collect enough parts to finish up the model !V at a later date.

1 person likes this