Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Backyard Flyby

9 posts in this topic

Posted

My wife took a neat picture out the back door the other day and thought I would share it with AVID fans.  I buzz my house quite often.

IMG_2028.thumb.JPG.ee303223d04b64d0caa47

4 people like this

Posted

I like it

Posted

Glassy water landing!

Posted (edited)

Love the Red or Yellow planes - they really are easier to see.  Bet there is some Cumilo-Granite somewhere behind those clouds! 

Say "Hi" to Sarah!   Good thing they never moved the State Capital there - You would be in a danged TCA by now!  EDMO

Edited by EDMO

Posted

Excellent photo!!! Thanks for sharing!!

Posted

Wow!

Posted

Check out canvas on demand. They run really good specials from time to time. I had a couple of my fav airplane pics made into 20x20 canvas prints for the garage wall and they turn out incredible.

Posted

Here is another I am able to suggest. EasyCanvasPrints.com I had one done for my son-in-law. It was of his two Visla bird hunting dogs. I tinkered with the photo in post. He said he is very pleased with them.     Lou

Posted

Check out canvas on demand. They run really good specials from time to time. I had a couple of my fav airplane pics made into 20x20 canvas prints for the garage wall and they turn out incredible.

Costco does posters and canvas from photos - check them out in Anchorage if they don't have a store closer to you now.   EDMO