Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Wanted: IVO prop 3 blade LH

10 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi guys,  I'm in the market for a 3 blade IVO for the Kitfox 1.  With the 2 blade Warp I had a vibration at cruise RPMs I didn't like.  A buddy of mine had a 64" IVO that we tried today, and the vibration went away.  I had tried 2 other new Warp drive blades and there was no difference between either set of Warp blades.  I've know that 2 blades were not as smooth as 3, but didn't realize it would make so much difference.  On the other hand, some times several things combine to cause a resonance.  At full throttle, the Warp was much smoother than at 5000 to 5500 RPM.  IVO recommends 68" three blade for a 582 with B gearbox at 2.58 to 1 gear ratio.  I can cut down a longer one and if all I can find is 66" I might go with that.  Anyway, what have you got?  JImChuk

Posted

Anybody???  Anybody??  ;-)  JImChuk

Posted

Anybody???  Anybody??  ;-)  JImChuk

Jim, I am sure you have been watching ebay - the only one I have seen is new IVO-IFA $550 and no bids, but it is only 3-blade 52".  EDMO

Posted

Ya Ed,  I saw that one as well.   JImChuk

Posted

Might have one for you if my kiev prop ever gets here

Posted

What have you got, and when are you expecting the Kiev?  PM me if you like on price and stuff.  JImChuk

Posted

Hey Jim, pm me your number if you still need it

Posted

PMed you the # but I'm not afraid to put it out on the list.  218-254-2404.  I should be home all evening.  Don't sleep till at least 11 PM CDT.  JImChuk

Posted

Hi their, I'm Gary from Montana. I bought a new Ivo last year for my Rorax 618 , its a LH i paid $ 650 new i did mount it but my

engine magneto wire is bad so i havent flown the plane. The Ivo prop have the nichel on the leading edge, i will sell it like new. Make me a offer. Here the Ivo on my Avid, my email is

GDreyer502@hotmail.com

image.jpeg

Posted

I ended up getting one last week. If you are on the TeamKitfox site, post it there, Guy is looking for a prop there.  Name of berryboats.  JImChuk