Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Very long lead times for Ivo?

6 posts in this topic

Posted

Have any of you guys experienced long wait times for your Ivo prop items as of late?  I ordered a new prop 6 weeks ago and now it looks like at least another two weeks.  4 weeks, became 6 weeks and now forecast for 8 weeks.  2 months (if it shows) seems like an awful long time.  Anyone know what is going on at Ivo?

Posted

OUCH!  I just ordered a new IVO a couple of days ago.  I got it though LEAF and they told me 2-3 weeks.  I don't want to have to wait for 2 months.  Maybe I'll call IVO today and ask.   JImChuk

Posted

Not sure what is going on there.  I have always ordered direct from IVO and have never waited more than 4 or 5 days for my prop or parts to arrive that I can remember.  Hope you both get yours soon!

:BC:

Posted

I just called IVO about the lead time on my prop.  I told him what LEAF said about 2-3 weeks, and he said no, it will be 6-8 weeks.  I asked him if it was the blades or hubs that were in short supply, cause if it was the hubs, I had a hub I could use if he could ship the blades sooner.  He said it was the blades that they were waiting on.  Lots and lots of orders for props according to him for the delay.  The reason I ordered though LEAF instead of direct through IVO is LEAF was $582.50 and IVO was $660.  I'm going to keep my used adds active, and I'll cancel my order if something comes up and IVO doesn't have my prop ready to ship then.  JImChuk

Posted

I was ordering direct through IVO as well.  Hopefully things will break soon.

Posted

My prop just shipped. Right at 8 weeks.