Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

REFUGEES TO DETROIT ???

3 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Bill Clinton says it would be a good idea to send Syrian refugees to Detroit and let them rebuild 10,000 empty homes - What a dumb stunt !  I read that it costs us $17K just to bring each one here.  

Now I hear that about 425 African refugees have reached Mexico and given a pass by the "National Immigration Institute" (What is that, and what country does it represent?) to come to the U.S. border!

The homes are empty because there are no jobs or money there.  I guess Hilliary is also going to support them with taxpayer $$$....And she wants to bring in lots more!  They will get robbed, or shot, too!   But, it might be a place for some of them to make bombs and blow up buildings for practice!   EDMO  

Edited by EDMO
1 person likes this

Posted

Maybe you can hire one of the Africans to help finish your airplane Ed.   People in Africa can build airplanes to.  Seems to be quite a storehouse of knowledge there..............  JImChuk

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Jim,  You got to give the guy lots of credit for trying - Look at the VGs on the wing and the 200 mph ASI - Think he might make it if someone would ship a 582 to him!   But did you notice the flip-flop from the yellow TD to the Blue nosegear and back again?

Hell, there was no pilot in the blue one with yellow wings that crashed - just RC! 

At least these look lighter than the one that looked like it was built out of a bridge and a barn roof!

Lots funnier than my original post - Made my day!

some of us NEED HELP - or JATO!  :BC:  Thanks, EDMO

Edited by EDMO