Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Busy work week

3 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

It was a busy week this week with the DC-10. Started out by flying to the East coast commercial and then flying a DC-10 back to Cali. Wed we flew up to Fairbanks and then flew a couple times out of there. Ended today by flying from Fairbanks out into the Bering Sea for business and then back to the East coast to Jersey Finally another commercial trip out of Philly back to Cali via Chicago midway. Had a day off in AK so we hit up Pioneer Air Museum and kayaked the Chena and tried every beer in town. Fun stuff!!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by C5Engineer
4 people like this

Posted

Joey, you are a well traveled and hard working guy, but always seem to balance with some great sightseeing and R&R opportunities. That seafood sampler would probably cost the equivalent of a mortgage payment here, but I would be in Heaven for a moment with that one in front of me! And that museum looked like a great stop, lotsa cool and unique stuff, I've never seen a 4-wheeler Cub before lol.

Speaking of museums, I would remind others that if you are a EAA member, one of the benefits is free admittance to 300+ museums. Here's the scoop:

Enjoy free admission to museums worldwide with your EAA membership

ASTCEAA members can enjoy more than 300 museum and science centers worldwide free of charge, thanks to a partnership with the Association of Science-Technology Centers and its ASTC Travel Passport Program. 

Taking advantage of the ASTC Travel Passport Program is easy. Show your EAA membership card at the admissions area of the museum you are visiting* to gain access to their facilities for free.**

Visit www.astc.org/passport for a list of participating museums. Remember to present your EAA membership card to receive your free admission.

* Facility must be located at least 90 miles or more from both the EAA AirVenture Museum in Oshkosh, Wisconsin and your home address. 
** Any special display areas with an additional charge in the museum you are visiting are excluded

2 people like this

Posted

Flying and kayaking...  Life can't get too much better!