Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Reno Air Races 16

5 posts in this topic

Posted

Sorry I am late posting these but I wanted to share a few of the pics I took during Saturdays races. If you have never been you need to put it on the bucket list along with OSH. I didn't do the pits this time because I was with another family and kids but the grandstands offer plenty to see and do. I bought a new lens for my camera recently and I sure wish I would have had it for OSH 16!!

DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_0035.jpg

DSC_0063.jpg

DSC_0109.jpg

DSC_0139_1.jpg

DSC_0156_1.jpg

DSC_0198.jpg

DSC_0208.jpg

DSC_0220_1.jpg

DSC_0231_1.jpg

DSC_0235_1.jpg

DSC_0241_1.jpg

DSC_0264_1.jpg

DSC_0280_2.jpg

DSC_0285_2.jpg

6 people like this

Posted

Excellent!

Posted

Cool! Thanks for posting

Posted

Great shots!  I took almost 1,000 while I was there.  Still sifting through them to get an album of the good ones.  Digital photography is great because you can just take the picture without worrying about running out of film, but then you have to go through them all later.

The weather was perfect all week this year.  First time I've done the pits, and they were very cool!

Here is one I particularly like of the Blue Angels.  'Sport' mode on the camera lets me hold down the shutter button and it takes 4 pictures a second for a few seconds.  No way to get this kind of shot by timing it.

Mark

DSC_0242_small.jpg

4 people like this

Posted

Excellent pictures Joey!  It is sure great for those of us who couldn't be there.