Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

360 degree imagry

8 posts in this topic

Posted

Have any of you seen this before (360 camera that is)?

Once it starts playing you can move around 360 degree by grabbing your mouse and dragging on the image. This stuff blows my mind.

Posted (edited)

Once it starts playing you can move around 360 degree by grabbing your mouse and dragging on the image. This stuff blows my mind.

TRied, but when I mouse it goes to pause and don't move -  showed 180 view, both front and rear views combined ??? maybe its me?  EDMO

Edited by EDMO

Posted

TRied, but when I mouse it goes to pause and don't move -  showed both front and rear views combined ??? maybe its me?  EDMO

It worked fine for me Ed. Try clicking and holding the button down on the mouse instead of just a quick click. Maybe that's it. I know that's usually how I pause videos on Youtube. 

I'll have to look into this kind of camera, really cool, even if the quality isn't as great as other types. 

Posted

Need about 50x more bandwidth than I have...  

Posted

TRied, but when I mouse it goes to pause and don't move -  showed both front and rear views combined ??? maybe its me?  EDMO

It worked fine for me Ed. Try clicking and holding the button down on the mouse instead of just a quick click. Maybe that's it. I know that's usually how I pause videos on Youtube. 

I'll have to look into this kind of camera, really cool, even if the quality isn't as great as other types. 

I was holding it down and moving it.  EDMO

Posted

I was holding it down and moving it.  EDMO

Blows my theory and only suggestion out of the water. Sorry I couldn't help. I'm not a techie type guy either.

Posted

Very cool stuff. A lot of 360 cam videos in the high end real estate biz these days, they are becoming the 'new' glossy brochure around here so to speak. Pricey to make but potential buyers eat it up. Never thought about applying the technology to a flying video, the 360 cam setup I saw was too large to do that.

Posted

If you are using an older version of Internet Destroyer from Microsoft, it doesn't support the 360 stuff very well.  It works great in chrome - is that the 360fly camera, or a different one?