Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Happy Thanksgiving

4 posts in this topic

Posted

Just wanted to stop and say thanks to everyone on the forum. We don't always agree on here but it's still the best group I've ever joined. Even though I don't have a flying Avid right now I'm still on here almost every day lately. 

Thanks for everyone that contributes by posting up and taking their time to answer questions. I've met a few of you and hope to meet many more over the years to come. Maybe someday I'll have another Avid again, but until then I'll still lurk and post. 

Special thanks to Leni for keeping this forum going, I have no idea the time and money you spend on it but I'm very thankful to you for it.

Have a great Thanksgiving everyone! I'm thankful for you all and the knowledge you bring to the table. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Thanks Kenneth!  Its guys like you that keep me going here!  I'm thankful that when life get in the way of my flying or building that I can hang out here with you guys and get the fire lit under me again. 

Happy Thanksgiving!

:BC:

1 person likes this

Posted

Happy turkey day guys :lmao:

FB_IMG_1480006692928.jpg

3 people like this

Posted

Well here we r at Turkey Day i also wanted to say HAPPY THANKSGIVING to everyone and thanks for all the help and info.  Now I'm going to have some Ham instead.  Hahahahhaaaaa :bugeyes:

2 people like this