Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

avid catalina for sale (kit or plane)

11 posts in this topic

Posted

hi i'm new to this side (actually discover it this morning).I too sympathise with briankbski but not being there wouldn't know what's the problem was.That's clearly beetwen you and the buyer..My question is what happened to this kit,did the guy ended up selling it to dholly?is it still in Canada?(I'm from Canada as well).I hope not to get drawn to any sides just simply get answers to my questions,becouse i'm looking at several options for my first airplane and catalina is on the top list of those.

If that kit is gone maybe someone knows catalina for sale,any help will be appreciated

thanks

Posted (edited)

hi i'm new to this side (actually discover it this morning).I too sympathise with briankbski but not being there wouldn't know what's the problem was.That's clearly beetwen you and the buyer..My question is what happened to this kit,did the guy ended up selling it to dholly?is it still in Canada?(I'm from Canada as well).I hope not to get drawn to any sides just simply get answers to my questions,becouse i'm looking at several options for my first airplane and catalina is on the top list of those.

If that kit is gone maybe someone knows catalina for sale,any help will be appreciated

thanks

Ted,  Welcome to the AFF site.  Click on the FOR SALE header and scroll down the posts listed and you might find the answer to your question.  There was a project at Lake Tahoe if it hasn't sold.   Maybe you can find the Canadian Cat info too.  Where are you located?  EDMO

Edited by EDMO

Posted

hi located in south Ontario ,Canada,

I was looking for that for sale header ,can't find it,did you mean put for sale in search ?

Posted (edited)

hi located in south Ontario ,Canada,

I was looking for that for sale header ,can't find it,did you mean put for sale in search ?

Ted,  Go to "For Sale" section and click on the For Sale or Wanted title - that takes you to the list of posts in that header - Look for "Avid Amphibian" by Lukemn and read those posts - If you cant find it, let me know.  I will try to bring it up on the main screen for you.  EDMO

Edited by EDMO

Posted

Hi EDMO,found the post nd left a replay,thanks for the help Ted

Posted

I may  be able to sell mine. I am in southern ontario and am registered here. The pictures on this site are not what it looks like at the moment. I have disasembled the engine area and am looking to cut up the 582 motor mount to install a subaru this winter so if you want a 582 you need to be quick.

Posted

hi Don looks like we're neighbours,i'm from Toronto ,where are  you?

Posted

by owen sound. Eugenia lake to be exact

Posted

I may  be able to sell mine. I am in southern ontario and am registered here. The pictures on this site are not what it looks like at the moment. I have disasembled the engine area and am looking to cut up the 582 motor mount to install a subaru this winter so if you want a 582 you need to be quick.

are you selling your catalina?

Posted

If I get $15000

Posted

Hey Don...Im new to this site.  I'm in Port Hope (about a 3 hour drive southeast of you) and building a Catalina. Serial # 124-A.  I just finished covering my wings.  I would love an opportunity to come and see and chat with you about your plane. 

Many thanks,

Mark 

905-376-4231

dukemark4@gmail.com