Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Pusher motors opinions needed!!

5 posts in this topic

Posted

Ive come to acquire a Amfib seaplane, its stock heavy and requires at least an 200 horse engine, I would preferr a aircooled engine, pusher motor cofig. Any thoughts on this ? Is an Ivo ifa prop best for this, its not light sport. Power to weight on any auto conv.any good?

Posted

I would think a warp drive prop would be better for a seaplane than an IVO.  They are a tougher built prop.  Heavier though, but tougher.  Can't make an informed comment on the rest of your questions, so I will leave that to others.  JImChuk

Posted

Ive found the problem with these types of planes is its hard to find a happy medium between being able to take off from water and then speed for cruise,. Thats why I thought a In Flight adjustable would be good!

Posted

Air master with Warp blades.  Will give you the ability of beta pitch and even reverse. 

What at kind of plane is this?

Posted

Its an Adventurer 2+2, the lighter version of the 333, no fuel in wings, the saftey up grades have already been made, although Ill double check that when I find a manual on it.It was a flying plane already.Im getting it for a swap with work on a paint job, so I wont have anything initially invested. Ill post a picture of the type of plane!