Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

tumbleweeds

7 posts in this topic

Posted

:tumbleweed: :tumbleweed: :tumbleweed:

hope everyone is busting butt on projects and not just sitting out snow storms! Looks like mine got put off till after the first of the year.. only gonna be home one week this time. Work probably just saved me from one hellova mean drunk on new years :lol:

:BC:

Posted

:tumbleweed: :tumbleweed: :tumbleweed:

hope everyone is busting butt on projects and not just sitting out snow storms! Looks like mine got put off till after the first of the year.. only gonna be home one week this time. Work probably just saved me from one hellova mean drunk on new years :lol:

Actually I have had a little time to work on mine,have one wing painted and plan on painting the other after work tonight.Soon as thats done I will bring my fuselage from my house and start covering it down here at my shop.I will probably have plenty of questions.Sorry you have to work but look at all the brain cells you will save. Randy

Posted

Been real busy with some new endeavors...

More to follow real soon. :snack:

Posted

I am waiting for my HYSOL to be shipped, I can get a package to Diomede quicker than Aircraft Spruce can get one to me. But I have started to cover my tail feathers.

Posted

I just logged 50 hours in 5 days flying to Afghanistan and back on the C-5. Sitting in Tucson AZ now hoping to get home tomorrow.

Posted

I just logged 50 hours in 5 days flying to Afghanistan and back on the C-5. Sitting in Tucson AZ now hoping to get home tomorrow.

Home soon and safe, Joey. And, thank you for what you do.

(I think I can hear your Avid whimpering a little cause she misses you.)

Posted

Home soon and safe, Joey. And, thank you for what you do.

(I think I can hear your Avid whimpering a little cause she misses you.)

X2 Thanks and welcome home