Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Male Logic

2 posts in this topic

Posted

Male logic... flawless

This is a conversation between a man and his wife. Please note that she asks five or six questions which he answered quite simply, but then she is speechless after answering only one question. I’ll bet this happens more often than not to most husbands out there:

Woman: Do you drink beer?

Man: Yes

Woman: How many beers a day?

Man: Usually about three

Woman: How much do you pay per beer?

Man: $5.00 which includes a tip.

Woman: And how long have you been drinking?

Man: About 20 years, I suppose

Woman: So a beer costs $5 and you have three beers a day which puts your spending each month at $450. In one year, it would be approximately $5400 correct?

Man: Correct

Woman: If in 1 year you spend $5400, not accounting for inflation, the past 20 years puts your spending at $108,000 correct?

Man: Correct

Woman: Do you know that if you didn’t drink so much beer, that money could have been put in a step-up interest savings account and after accounting for compound interest for the past 20 years, you could have now bought an airplane?

Man: Do you drink beer?

Woman: No.

Man: Where is your airplane?

8 people like this

Posted

That's funny my wife and I know a couple like that . They blow money on baseball games and drinking always pissing and moaning about money issues. The wife always asks how we do it with me working and having a airplane and various other toys , vacations etc. Her answer always has been the I work my ass off constantly , don't drink or go to baseball games everyday or week . My generation is a bunch of idiots and I'll be the first to say it . 

1 person likes this