Chemtrails at night

14 posts in this topic

Posted

7 people like this

Posted

Sadly I know a girl from high school that thinks this is totally legit and we all are spraying every time we fly. She's a nut!

Posted

Hahahahahah!

Posted (edited)

I know airplanes spray - I was the flag boy who guided them while they sprayed "Agent Orange" on the cotton fields - no wonder why I got cancer!   Of course that was in the daylight - Donno what they sprayed at night!     EDMO

Edited by EDMO
1 person likes this

Posted

Sadly I know a girl from high school that thinks this is totally legit and we all are spraying every time we fly. She's a nut!

Approximately 45 million Americans have IQ's below 81.  It's not their fault.  They were born that way.  

Posted

Here's proof boys...

chemtrails-photo.jpg

4 people like this

Posted

LMAO!

:lmao:

Posted

You guys do know that our 100LL doesn't have lead in it because it saves the valves in our engines, it is there to mess with people's brain chemistry. All this time the government has had plausible deniability because everyone was looking in jet fuel for the psychotropic drugs when it's been in the little plane's fuel tanks all along.

Posted

You guys do know that our 100LL doesn't have lead in it because it saves the valves in our engines, it is there to mess with people's brain chemistry. All this time the government has had plausible deniability because everyone was looking in jet fuel for the psychotropic drugs when it's been in the little plane's fuel tanks all along.

Actually the lead is there to raise the Octane to 100 and prevent detonation.  Once the valves and valve valve seats were hardened, the lead isn't doing much for the valves anymore.  Those running two strokes are wondering what the heck a valve is???

Posted

You learn something everyday i guess. Btw i hope everyone knows i was just joking about 100ll being psychotropic.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

You learn something everyday i guess. Btw i hope everyone knows i was just joking about 100ll being psychotropic.

Damn.  I was looking for a good new cheap and available psychotropic.... all the other good ones have been banned.

Edited by Yamma-Fox

Posted

Don't 2-strokes count?

Posted

Dayem! that is one fine lookin' woman!

Posted

I never saw that when first posted. Hillairous!