Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Snowy Cabin in the Woods

3 posts in this topic

Posted

A young couple goes off on a romantic winter get-a-way to a cabin in the woods.

They drive off to a beautiful secluded cabin in the snowy woods. After arriving the man goes out to the wood pile to cut some firewood. He comes into the cabin and says, "Its so cold out there. My hands are freezing!"

The woman says to him, "Come here and put your hands between my thighs to warm them!"

So he does.

A couple hours later he needs to go outside to cut more firewood. He returns into the cabin with the firewood and says, "Its really getting cold out there, my hands are so cold!"

The woman says to him, "Come here and put your hands between my thighs to warm them!"

So he does.

Later on, after a romantic dinner and cuddling by the fire, the man must return out to the wood pile to get more firewood. He comes back in the cozy cabin and exclaims, "The wind is howling, the snow is blowing and my hands are numb from the cold! They are like ice!!"

The woman looks at him angrily and yells, "What the hell is wrong with you? Don't your ears ever get cold??"

3 people like this

Posted

hahahahaha, gotta steal this one!

:BC:

Posted

Ohhh heck yea that's a real good one!!!! I'll spread that joke around to!!!:lmao: