Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Rotax parts

13 posts in this topic

Posted

Bing 54 ,b box,electric starter, taken from a running 532 years ago and stored in our barn, 300$ takes it all you pay shipping.call Rusty 925 354 9204

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Posted

Carbs go with this setup Rusty?

Posted

Yes carbs included.

Posted (edited)

Jim Chuk was looking for a B box a short while ago.   Does the 532 starter also fit the 582 engines?  I have one too.     That sounds like a bargain - there was an A box alone that sold for $295 on ebay.    EDMO

Edited by EDMO

Posted (edited)

That is actually an A box.  On a B box, you will see bolts holding it on and together, not studs and nuts like the A box ( yours) has.  Not a bad price for everything none the less.  Only the latest 532s would accept a B box.  On second thought, If you can put a dial indicator on the prop hub and confirm that it's running true, I would take the gearbox for half price if some one wants the rest of the parts for the rest of the price.  JImChuk

Edited by 1avidflyer

Posted

I talked to Rusty, and it looks like I'm taking all the parts.  JImChuk

Posted

I talked to Rusty, and it looks like I'm taking all the parts.  JImChuk

Ha does your wife ever just shake her head ^_^

1 person likes this

Posted

Tj, I'd guess Jim's wife is constantly shaking her head and possibly fist.

2 people like this

Posted

Good one guys  :-) I read them to my dearest, and she just smiled.  She really and truly is a sweetheart.  I better outlive her, cause she is going to have tons of stuff to  get rid of otherwise.....JImChuk

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Good one guys  :-) I read them to my dearest, and she just smiled.  She really and truly is a sweetheart.  I better outlive her, cause she is going to have tons of stuff to  get rid of otherwise.....JImChuk

Mine has already threatened to bury me in an uncovered fuselage and call a trash-hauler for the rest!   ;<)  EDMO

Edited by EDMO

Posted

Mine has already threatened to bury me in an uncovered fuselage and call a trash-hauler for the rest!   ;<)  EDMO

Hopefully she means to wait till you're dead, and is not trying to speed up the process!  ;-)  JImChuk

Posted

As my midwest farmer friend said when I offered to help him clean out a shed after we couldn't get a piece of equipment back into it.  'Nope, it's time to build another shed.  It's the kids and auctioneers job to clean them out after I die'

Mark

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Hopefully she means to wait till you're dead, and is not trying to speed up the process!  ;-)  JImChuk

I check the shed and shop every morning when I wake up in case she had a midnight trash-hauler!  She really don't like planes!   I figure that if I woke up, then maybe she only got half of the job done!   ;<)   I'm too old to train a new one, and she is a good cook - guess that matters most at my age!   EDMO

Edited by EDMO
1 person likes this