Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

LED POSITION / TAIL / STROBE LIGHTS ebay

2 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Interesting set of lights - I just got a set - larger than standard Grimes lights - very bright when they flash - Cheap alternative, but probably no repair parts available - professionally made in Russia - on ebay now.   I can make a photo with them compared to Hella or Grimes pos lights, and Kitfox standoffs.  May be Plastic cover instead of glass - probably not FAA approved for night flight, but neither are most of our birds.   Fast shipping.  EDMO

http://www.ebay.com/itm/332088308493?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2661&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

6 hours later and someone has bought this one for $100,  EDMO

Edited by EDMO
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I will sell my new set for $127 including shipping to U.S. - I didn't get the $100 set - Overseas shipping might be more - I have another kind of strobe lights and I have more alternator power than the 2-smokes.  Click on link in above post to see photo - I have not seen any more of them advertised.  No controller needed - Bright flashing!  

Note:  I still have sets of New Hella standard wing position lights at $97.50 a set shipped free to U.S., on here, or $10 higher on ebay.  24v bulbs included, but you can  change to 12v regular, LED, or LED Strobe bulbs from Spruce.  I will keep listing them on ebay as they sell, but you can buy them cheaper here on the AFF site - just send me a PM.   EDMO 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/112285728259?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Edited by EDMO