72MT is on Barnstormers

6 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

It's not me selling it though.  Friend of mine, owns Aero Adventure which was Aventura before that, Buccaneer before that.  I think he just needs the hangar space, so if anyone needs some spare metal parts...

I'm not sure I agree with him on his statement about the wings.  I watched a couple of (lifesaving) 4"-6" pine trees explode as the wings tore through them on my way to the scene.

There was one wing tank, but it was starting to leak a couple of weeks prior.

http://www.barnstormers.com/classified_1169739_AVID+MARK+IV.html

Edited by Knuckledragger
1 person likes this

Posted

I highly doubt having ended up, upside down there is "very little" damage to the wings. I'd have to agree with you on that one. Hopefully someone can use the pieces that are good for something worthwhile though. 

Has to sting a little seeing it in that condition. I know the feeling all too well. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Hey wasn't that a mk4?  What ever happened with your wheel pants and extra parts you had in your hanger? 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Hey wasn't that a mk4?  What ever happened with your wheel pants and extra parts you had in your hanger? 

Yes, a Mk4.  I sold a bunch of stuff to a couple of brothers from RI (I think).  I wish I remembered their names, but alas I was still pumping the narcotics pretty hard when they came down.  I remember they were great fun and reminded me of a lively radio show :P  I still have a pair of wing tanks and some tall/long landing gear legs & axles of some sort, a few other odds and ends.

Edited by Knuckledragger

Posted

How much longer is the tall landing gear and who made it?  Are you interested in selling it if so how much?

thanks

jamie

Posted

I might have to fly over and see what you have one of these days.