Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

DEAN WILSON CARD RETURNED TO ME

7 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I got the Get Well Card back in the mail today that I had sent to Dean - There was a forwarding address put on the envelope, but the post office sent it back to me saying it was "unforwardable" - Guess they wanted someone to pay for forwarding?  Sure disappointed that Dean didn't get it.   May try again?  I hope he got the card from Joey.  EDMO

Edited by EDMO

Posted

Sorry about the confusion Ed, Dean had to register by his real name which is Weldon D, they denied his own brother that he was there till he figured it out, anyway Rose told two people to make note of that, but you know how it goes---- better luck at 1439 Libby st, Clarkston, WA. 99403.         Jack

Posted

Sorry about the confusion Ed, Dean had to register by his real name which is Weldon D, they denied his own brother that he was there till he figured it out, anyway Rose told two people to make note of that, but you know how it goes---- better luck at 1439 Libby st, Clarkston, WA. 99403.         Jack

Jack,  Dean's card is going to be mailed again today - sort of like plane designing - if it don't work, then try again!   At least, I hope he feels the appreciation and concerns we have for him.   They put the forwarding address on his envelope but didn't put another stamp on it for the forwarding thru the post office and it got sent back to me.  Thanks,  Ed

Posted

Well my card went on quite the journey and showed back up here. 

IMG_6937.JPG

Posted

Bummer #2 Joey - I was hoping that Dean at least got your card on time.   Maybe he got my 2nd try.   EDMO

Posted

I'm a little frustrated that someone figured out the forwarding address and put it on there but rather than send it across town to his residence the USPS sent it on a 3 week journey across the NorthWest and eventually all the way back to California.

Posted

I'm a little frustrated that someone figured out the forwarding address and put it on there but rather than send it across town to his residence the USPS sent it on a 3 week journey across the NorthWest and eventually all the way back to California.

Agree Joey - Some jerk could have called his home, sent it over to him by someone, or put a 52 cent stamp on it for forwarding - I would bet that his bill there was large enough that they could afford a stamp for both of our cards.  I put my card and the original envelope inside another envelope with the forwarding address and two stamps on it and sent it to him again.  Mine got to Missouri a lot faster than yours made it across the West Coast back to you.  EDMO