Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

****Sold******

6 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Rotax 582 Grey Head Dual Ignition.  120 Original Hours.  Ran Flawlessly.  Everything firewall forward goes with sell.  Includes In Flight adjustable carbs, muffler, Mark 4 mounts, starter, C Drive, Ducati ignition, Cheek radiators.  All seals were replaced 3 years ago prior to running engine for first time at zero hours.  One bolt in exhaust was stripped but oversized. One fitting on engine on crank case for the oil was stripped but fixed.  This engine ran with no failure and is ready to bolt on and run now.  Shipping to lower 48 states from Alaska is about $350.  I will discount price to make up part of shipping.

I am selling because I re-powered with a rotax 912.

Asking $1700

IMG_2297.JPG

IMG_2302.JPG

IMG_2301.JPG

IMG_2300.JPG

IMG_2298.JPG

IMG_2299.JPG

Edited by lv2plyguitar

Posted

That is a very good (low) price.  The C box should probably sell for over half that price on ebay by it's self.   If it was mine, I would separate the parts and list them on ebay.  JImChuk

Posted

That is a very good (low) price.  The C box should probably sell for over half that price on ebay by it's self.   If it was mine, I would separate the parts and list them on ebay.  JImChuk

that is actually a good consideration.  So your saying the C box would sell for 850?  How much for just the engine?  How much for cheek radiators?

Thanks

Posted

I see them usually listed for more than that.  $1000+  There is a E box on barnstormers now for $1800.  No guarantee he will sell, but.... JImChuk

Posted

Sent you a PM. I'm interested in the whole package for a project. 

Posted

Sent you a PM. I'm interested in the whole package for a project. 

Nice work, I would say you got a smoken deal.