Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Another reason I like two strokes

4 posts in this topic

Posted

This is posted by Dave. He has a lot of Kitfox vids on Youtube. Lots of funny and crazy stuff. Check out his latest vid... Third pull start covered in snow after sitting for a year using nothing but the choke.....Try this in your oil cooled 4-stroke.

Posted

This is posted by Dave. He has a lot of Kitfox vids on Youtube. Lots of funny and crazy stuff. Check out his latest vid... Third pull start covered in snow after sitting for a year using nothing but the choke.....Try this in your oil cooled 4-stroke.

no choke on mine.. starts on the 1st or 2nd pull every time. Gotta love EFI. Will get my newyears vids edited and posted up in the next couple days.

:BC:

Posted

Welcome back Leni, hope all is getting better...

Looking forward to the vids.

Posted

Welcome back Leni, hope all is getting better...

Looking forward to the vids.

well.... all is not better.. on many fronts :lol: one of the vids will show a couple idiots trying to defy a physics law that says two objects cant occupy the same space at the same time... Captn Morgans and Crown Royal tried to prove otherwise. I now have a stupid boot on my leg and not much use of my left ankle :lol: Oh well, it was a hell of a party, and a great weekend anyway. now to get my leg good enough to push on a rudder pedal in the next week and a half and I will be happy

:BC: