Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

How to screw up a good days riding

12 posts in this topic

Posted

The newyears ride that took out my left ankle... should have had a few head on collisions that day :lol: Slurred words courtesy of Captn Morgans and Crown :lmao:

Posted (edited)

Dude-- You're insane! You have the entire state of Alaska to ride in but wind up running into your buddy!

Was he okay? Looks like he took the worst of it... Did the sled come down on your ankle or what?

Thing sounds like a rabid mosquito! Piped all to hell, huh?

What time of day is that? Do you get full daylight where you are this time of year?

Edited by Av8r3400

Posted

Dude-- You're insane! You have the entire state of Alaska to ride in but wind up running into your buddy!

Was he okay? Looks like he took the worst of it... Did the sled come down on your ankle or what?

Thing sounds like a rabid mosquito! Piped all to hell, huh?

What time of day is that? Do you get full daylight where you are this time of year?

We have a thing... if we see the other guy eyeing up a line he wants to take on a hill, we cut each other off and "poach" the hill from them...

He came in from the left and behind me hitting my ski and tie rod. As my sled flipped, my foot went under his track as his running board crawled up my leg. the track spinning my ankle around is what did the damage...

The only damage to his sled was my handle bar going through his seat.

I just have a super Q can on the sled, stock pipe.

yes we get full daylight from about 10:00 to 4:30 or so... we are gaining again now on the day light. I think it was around 3:45 or so when we did the deed.. I think it was around 5:30 or 6:00 and full dark when we got back to the cabin.

:BC:

Posted

I am working on some other video of night riding and day trail running... those are pretty good too.

Posted

Sweet vids!! Man I miss sledding!!

Posted

Man you got balls bigger than the jugs on a big block chevy,I thought I was gutsy over the years with my drag racing but I think I may be a pussy after watching that.Glad your not hurt any more than you are.Randy

Posted

Man you got balls bigger than the jugs on a big block chevy,I thought I was gutsy over the years with my drag racing but I think I may be a pussy after watching that.Glad your not hurt any more than you are.Randy

:lol: that was nothing... just running a pretty open open swamp... midnight tree riding under the moonlight and playing in the mountains is alot more entertaining :lmao:

Posted

Listen closely to this video and see if you can figure out what I was doing while Mom was playing with baby.

Posted

Listen closely to this video and see if you can figure out what I was doing while Mom was playing with baby.

hmmm tough one to guess there... I am gonna say you were about to laugh yer ass off watching some dumb ass hurt himself :lol:

Posted

hmmm tough one to guess there... I am gonna say you were about to laugh yer ass off watching some dumb ass hurt himself :lol:

And laugh I did!!! I keep my laptop next to my Chaise lounger so I can surf and watch TV at the same time.... :french11:

Posted (edited)

I keep my laptop next to my Chaise lounger so I can surf and watch TV at the same time.... :french11:

Me too...

I didn't laugh, Leni. I just said "Dumbass." in my best Red Forman voice. :shitfan:

Edited by Av8r3400

Posted

Vid brought back some old memories as my last sled had only two throttle settings also... closed and wide open. Tended to be an issue when bar hopping on narrow, winding wooded trails in the Adirondacks. Sold it before I killed myself thankfully but I sure do miss that adrenaline rush!