Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Harbor Freight Digital Scale

3 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

The HF digital scale that I have been using for the last 10 years or more died - I tried putting 4 new AA batteries in it, but that didn't help.  I went to Harbor Freight and bought another scale that looked the same.  To my surprise, the new scale will work using the batteries or with a 110 volt power cord that came with it, all for $19.99 + tax, and that was not a sale price, but batteries not included.   If you find a 20% off coupon you can take $4 off of that price.  EDMO

Edited by EDMO
1 person likes this

Posted

I was just thinking about getting a set of scales for mixing up resins and glues. I didn't even think about HF, guess I'll go look now. 

Posted (edited)

Hint - get the one with the round platform (table) - It measures in grams for mixing glue, ounces for other stuff, and pounds - not the British $ kind  ;<)  It says the platform (table) can be removed for cleaning, but I cut a round paper plate the right size and it keeps the glue off of the table.  It will also weigh your container (tare) and reset to zero to measure the glue.  $19.99  EDMO

Edited by EDMO
1 person likes this